(240) 261-9106 is a Business Financial Robocall
- Transcript This is an urgent message from Regal tax specialists. This may be our only attempt to reach you. Your business will possibly receive up to $26,000 for every employee you maintained on payroll during the years 2020 and or 2021. You will not be required to pay it back and it is not a loan. Please press zero now. To be transferred to a specialist that can enroll your company. If we have reached you in error, press eight. To be removed, moved or you. If you wish to opt out, please call 725-44-1583.
- Date Blocked
- Call Activity Last detected 6 months ago
Just last week, 8,280 people got Nomorobo protection!
Excellent service. Thanks a lot.— Steven R, Nov 29th, 9:19am
How wonderful to be able to eat lunch, dinner, etc. and not have to go answer the phone or to get some scammer invading my privacy.Thank you so much for making this available to us.— I. S, Nov 29th, 10:06am
It"s helped me regain my peace of mind (and sanity) knowing something can be done at long last to stop these predators. I' m forever gratrful.— Beatriz G, Nov 29th, 10:34am
We are extremely pleased with Nomorobo's service! It daily blocks at least half a dozen calls. I love hearing that single ring, knowing that this amazing service is doing it's job! LOVE IT!!!— Anonymous, Nov 29th, 11:09am
Love it!!!! No more fake IRS messages on my answering machine!!— Anonymous, Nov 29th, 12:02pm
i think it need more work to block calls— Anonymous, Nov 29th, 12:12pm
It's working for me!!!— Daniel C, Nov 29th, 12:22pm
I think that this is terrific. It has eliminated about 90% of the calls to the house. The other 10% we do not answer if we do not recognize the calling number. Thank you.— Malcolm C, Nov 29th, 2:07pm